What did I Learn From Platonic Love?

I was in high school when met with my first love, but it's not the relationship that people want to feel it, why?

because I was expecting more than just her affection that people around her get too, I just felt stupid when I realized I wasn't the only person got her attention.

but, this is what I learn from a platonic relationship in my love story?

Don't be over expecting

expectation like dopamine, sometimes make you feel comfortable with her or his affection, and you just expecting more than just a friend, but when reality comes true, it's just far beyond your expectation, and make you just feel sad about it.

Platonic Relationship Always Hard to Accept

As I know, the platonic relationship always makes jealousy, when she or he starts to make relation with people around her or him, especially the opposite gender, it just can't be holding.

but for me, it makes me more patient about making a relationship with the others, like I have to consider her position and how she feels, then being a guy who really loves my girlfriend, I just won't interfere with what she wants and what inside her heart to interact with people.

But once again, the reality isn't that simple

Love Has Many Shapes to Express

so, I learned about the shapes of love, because saying "I love you" it's not the only way to love, care about her or his condition is love too, or being more patient to your lover is love too, so love is mean accepting your lover without any exception.

just live with it, because if we search the perfection in someone, I believe it's doesn't exist

So, what I do after failing with my first love?

  • accepting the situation
  • more carefully to love someone, but not to make boundaries that disrupt a relationship with other people
  • keep the love for someone that worth sharing with.
and, how your platonic love story goes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does love have to reciprocate?

Being Insecure isn't Good For Relationship